David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Sunday, November 02, 2008

WWW.DAVID-FARLEY.COM


Apologies to my regular visitors for the lack of postings over the past couple of weeks. As detailed in my previous posting I was extremely disappointed to lose my personal website on AOL Hometown which I had built, over recent years, into a reasonably good site; judging by the favourable comments posted within my Guestbook. However, not to be outdone, I have succeeded in constructing a new site, albeit of necessity, containing much of the same information as the previous one but with one significant difference; it contains none of AOL's boring adverts ! It can be reached at www.david-farley.com and I would welcome any constructive comments or criticism from bloggers or indeed any visitors as to how I may improve the content or presentation of the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'day there David, good to see your not letting the grass grow under your feet in your retirement. I bet your wondering who I am well. I was ONCE the wife of a Chief Inspector at LISKEARD ( MORES THE PITY)
Would love to hear from you sometime.
Tricia ( Bissett)