David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Apologies For Absence


Please accept my apologies for not posting on my blog for several weeks. Seven weeks ago I slipped and fell on ice which resulted in an injury to my left shoulder necessitating physiotherapy. I am recovering very slowly but using the keyboard on my computer has proven very difficult; hence my lack of postings.

In addition, I have suffered the recent loss of a longstanding dear friend of mine who passed away suddenly causing me considerable shock. I am gradually returning to my former self and trust my regular readers will bear with me in the meantime. I am particularly grateful to Annete for her concern and good wishes. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible !!!!!



5 comments:

dickiebo said...

Good girl, Annie!

Unknown said...

So glad your ok now.

Unknown said...

So glad your ok now.

Unknown said...

so glad your ok now.

Unknown said...

not sure your receiving my comments so will say again, glad your ok but sorry to hear about your friend.