David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Thursday, December 13, 2012

WOMEN JUST DON'T LISTEN!


Harry's flat was untidy & dirty, so he called in a domestic cleaner. Since he had to go to work the next day, he told the cleaner;

'I'll leave the key under the mat. Give my flat a good tidy up & a clean, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a cheque.

Oh, by the way don't worry about my dog Spike. He won't bother you."


But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!


I MUST STRESS TO YOU: DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!"

When the cleaner arrived at Harry's apartment, she discovered the biggest, meanest looking dog she has ever seen. But, just as he had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the cleaner go about her work.The parrot, however, drove her nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling.

Finally the cleaner couldn't contain herself any longer and yelled, 'Shut up, you stupid, frickin ugly bird!'

To which the parrot replied, 'Get her Spike!'

See - WOMEN just don't listen!

(Apologies to my feminist friends who may deem this little piece of humour sexist. It is simply a joke. It's Christmas, be happy & enjoy it.)

1 comment:

pat said...

ust found your blog, am also
retired bobby, have taken time to
read some of your old posts. Like
what I read, will be sure to visit
again.