David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HerBunk Productions Pays a Diamond Jubilee Tribute to HM Queen Elizabeth II


This is an astounding 3 minute video clip encapsulating the entire life of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in pictures created in morph sequence. A moving tribute by someone who is clearly a computer software genious.

Congratulations HerBunk Productions on a superb piece of craftsmanship. I do not know how you did this but clearly your grasp of modern technology is obvious for all to see. Well Done and Thank you !

I hope I am not infringing your rights by embedding this onto my blog. If you object I will remove it  immediately.



With grateful appreciation to and my recommendation to visit   http://www.youtube.com/user/HerBunk?feature=watch

2 comments:

Annette said...

Brilliant, isn't she beautiful.

annettesblog said...

This is lovely, isn't she beautiful.