David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Don't Mess With The Best Because The Best Don't Mess !



After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, “Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a £500,000.00 home, a £35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I’m sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV !!!!!!!!

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems !!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the humor my friend! That was funny!
Dean Eddy - Murphys, California USA

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely! I really smiled at this, thanks for the chuckle. I was surfing just now, looking up wise old owl pictures on google images, and here I am. I'm 61 and I think I have a similar sense of humor to your wife. I lived in Torbay from 1965 to 1975, and my Dad was a retired police officer - 30 years - with the Staffordshire police force. I have lived in the US for almost 36 years, having met my American husband in 1975. You have a lovely blog, I've enjoyed visiting very much and look forward to coming back.

Annette said...

It is good and what quick thinking from the wife!
LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice one. Women always seem to have that quick retort. The other evening, the phone rang and my wife answered, accidentally putting the speaker phone on. I heard a gruff male voice saying, "Do you have a tight, unshaven, tw*t?" My wife replied, "Yes, he's watching television at the moment. Who shall I say is calling?"
Plodnomore