David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Patrick Henry Hughes - A great Inspiration to us all!

My thanks to Dean Eddy for drawing my attention to this incredible young man who has been blind and crippled from birth. He has, however, been gifted with great musical talent and his ability at the piano and with a trumpet is truly astounding. Thanks to the dedication and devotion of his father, Patrick is a member of the Louisville University Marching Band in Kentucky, USA, and regularly plays in front of thousands of spectators. He brought tears to my eyes when he said, " God has given me 'abilities' not disabilities!"

His piano solo playing Claude Debussy's Claire de Lume (Light of the Moon) is worthy of worldwide recognition. May God continue to bless you Patrick and your wonderful family. A pure genius if ever there was one ! I was always pro-life and this young man certainly proves my point!.



Thank you so much Dean for sharing this video clip with me.

No comments: