David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

David J. Farley of Plympton, Plymouth, United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas greetings to bloggers everywhere

I send my warmest Christmas greetings to all my blogger friends and hope that you and your families will be blessed with much joy, love and peace as we celebrate the reason for the Season:->

The Holy Family
Mary, Joseph and the infant child Jesus

May the New Year bring you the blessing of great happiness and good health. I am very mindful that I have neglected my postings in recent months for which I apoligize to my regular readers, especially my most loyal blogger Annette. I will try my best to rectify that situation in 2016.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

David, you're back!
Thankyou for your Christmas wishes and I would like to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas too.